1. Teacher’s Personal Qualities: This covers the personal characteristics of a holistic teacher for holistic teaching.
A. Physical Characteristics
B. Social Characteristics
C. Emotional Characteristics
D. Moral/Spiritual Characteristics
E. Intellectual Characteristics
2. Teacher’s Professional Traits: Teachers who’ve been teaching for many years need to review these basic education principles to rekindle their fire,to be effective, and to be successful.
A. Teacher as a Classroom Manager
B. Teacher as Agent of Learning and Change
C. Teacher as Communicator
D. Teacher as Leader and a role Model
E. Teacher as a Public Servant
3. School and Classroom Responsibilities: Teaching techniques and methodologies should match the needs of this fast changing society and
the needs of this generation.
A. Lesson and Classroom Design
B. Effective Classroom Management
C. Motivating and Sustaining Student’s Interest
D. Measurement and Evaluation
E. Teaching Methods and Strategies
4. Overcoming Teaching Challenges: Teachers always seek to assist students and guide them to be successful but in most cases teacher’s find it hard to deal with their personal and professional struggles in the schools and classrooms.
A. Time Management/Scheme ofWork
B. How to teach reading, listening, speaking, writing, and Phonics (R, L,
W, S + P)
C. Making Lessons Relevant to Time and Needs of Students (Need Based Learning)
D. Preparing Students for the Examinations
E. Outside Classroom Activities and Design
5. Practical Courses: These cover issues that are useful for both the teacher and students’ daily needs.
A. Teaching English in English
B. Ways in Teaching NewWords
C. Effective Homework Tips
D. Overcoming Phonics Problems
E. Designing Test
F. Writing Lessons Mastering the Teaching Content and Real Life Application
G. Need Based Teaching-Learning
H. Problem Based Teaching Learning
I. Training Independent Learners
J. Games, Songs, Videos for Classroom Use.
The training is to help teachers to enjoy carrying out their teaching responsibilities. We believe that happy teachers will make happy students;diligent and proficient teachers will make diligent and proficient students…
The teachers will always affect the lives of the students. Thus, we want to do our part in equipping our nation builders as they usher our students and our country towards the future.